Ōra King Salmon Harasu (Belly)
Ōra King Salmon is known for yielding incredible marbling, which can be found centered in the belly. The Harasu cut highlights this is highly nutritious, as well as delicious portion with high fat content. This species is sustainably raised in net pens in the clear, and very cold waters of Malborough Sounds, New Zealand. Recommended for sashimi and grilling applications.
- Scientific Name: Oncorhynchus tshawytscha
- Country of Origin: New Zealand
- Farm Raised in Open Net Pens
- Weight: 10 oz
- Prep recommendations: Great for sashimi applications, skin is highly nutritious and perfect for rolls. May also be broiled, baked, fried, or smoked.
- Arrives frozen. Must properly thaw before consumption.
Storage Instructions: Store in freezer until consumption.
- 2-3 servings/portion