Bluefin Tuna "Imperfect Cut"
- SUSHI GRADE & COOKING GRADE - Our Bluefin Tuna is sushi grade with varying levels of fat content, mostly chutoro, some akami, and some small amounts of otoro.
- Great for use in scrape applications like sushi maki rolls, hand rolls, negi toro style preparation. To use for scrape application, we recommend using a spoon to separate the sinuous fibers from the meat.
- Also excellent as a marinating and cooking application! It's not often we recommend cooking bluefin tuna, but for this cut, we highly recommend it as it is a delicious experience - Ex: teriyaki, bbq dry rub, salt & pepper, etc. Simply season and cook for grill, broil, pan fry, or poaching.
- RESPONSIBLY SOURCED - Each Bluefin tuna begins as a wild-caught tuna and is transported to Baja Aqua Farms where they are raised into healthy adults.
- FAST DELIVERY - Orders are individually packed portions and shipped using overnight express delivery.
- PRODUCT OF MEXICO - Learn more
- A SUPER-FROZEN PRODUCT - All of our Bluefin Tuna "Imperfect cut" portions are super-frozen within the first day that fish is cut.
- EAT WITHIN 1 DAY AFTER THAW - We highly recommend thawing and eating within 2 weeks of receiving this product frozen (Please keep frozen until usage). To thaw, remove from packaging, wrap in paper towel and keep in refrigerator until completely thaw (6-8 hours) OR place product in packaging in ice bath for 15-20 mins quick thaw.
- Riviera Seafood Club's Fresh Bluefin Tuna is responsibly sourced and delivered to your table in 2 days. Our bluefin tuna is ranch style-caught then transferred to the farm at Baja Aqua Farms in Mexico resulting in a rich, buttery flavor with melt-in-your-mouth textures. We guarantee our Bluefin Tuna is the best quality tuna you can find, perfect for sushi, sashimi, or any creative cooking style.