Uni - Red Sea Urchin (Diver Caught 100g)
Order today to receive by .
- Day-boat, diver-caught in Ensenada, Mexico
- An umami pop! Creamy oceanic notes, with a softly-sweet brine on the finish
- Largest of all Sea Urchins, as compared to Maine or Japan-sourced
- Exceptional when eaten raw, a prized sushi bar species, and is also delicious in simple pasta dishes
- (1) tray weighs 100 grams—yielding approx.10-15 urchin roe; size dependent on daily variable catch weight
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days from arrival date. For best experience, eat as soon as possible. Do not freeze if you want to eat for sashimi.